“B rilliant L ively E xotic D elightful”
1. TO SEE: beautiful nature, surrounding glacial lake-Bled, which are the major touristic attractions
2. TO VISIT: a small island in the middle of the lake that is home to the Assumption of Mary Pilgrimage Church, where visitors frequently ring it’s bell for good luck.
3. TO TRY: famous vanilla and creamy pastry cakes
4. TO LEARN: the eventful history of Bled from the time when the first settlements in the area appeared to the present day.
5. TO ENJOY: breathtaking sunsets over the Alps, standing on the top of the Bled castle.
P.S. There is also some unique “BLED wine” that you can buy in their wine cellar.